Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tutorial Three: Get Blogging

Here I have to summarize what Blogger offers.  From what I can see it offers you the opportunity to create an on line journal.  The site offers you a number of standard templates to start your blog (mine is an example of one).  You can also add gadgets to your blog, as you can probably see on the right hand side I have gone gadget mad!!!  Listen to the music it is great.  Blogger can offer you links to Flickr to download your photo albums.  I have been able to upload photo's from my computer, to titivate might blog with.  You can connect to UTube and accounts like twitter and Facebook.  People can comment on your   blog if you want them too, and there are a number of set headings like profile and title to help you get on your way.  So you will continue to catch me blogging, I have spent some time setting this up.  Don't let that put you off, I think I am just not as up with the play as some of our younger bloggers.     

No comments:

Post a Comment